Monday, September 28, 2009

Feeling better

Well, MK is. She went back to school today with only a slight hesitation. I was able to see her at lunchtime, and she seemed very close to normal.

T. Willy, however, stayed home today with the Big Man, and I will stay home with him tomorrow. When the Motrin is working, he seems fine, but he wears down quickly when the fever creeps up.

So, let's hope that it's almost behind us. The Big Man has a very raspy voice. He's been on 6 day weeks and there's no end in sight until his vacation in October. He mostly needs rest.

I started a class for ESOL certification tonight. It's part of my job requirement as a Reading/English teacher. It is nearly every Monday until the end of January, but they originally said it would be later, so that's not too bad. The class wasn't bad. The teacher is great and very laidback, so it is much better than I was expecting. We are also going to have a couple of evenings where we will have international potluck dinners. That should be pretty fun. So, if you have any international recipes, please let me know!

And here's a picture of MK and me while I'm blogging. It's fuzzy, but I just really needed something quick. Have a great night!

No comments: