Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The view from here

This has been the rainiest summer I can remember.  I try to look at the bright side, and I haven't had to water plants in a long time.  The grass is as green as it can be and everything is beautiful.  But, like most things, it has a downside, because we haven't been able to be outside as much as we would like.  With a new puppy, it's tricky.  We are mastering the art of taking her out under the umbrella.  

We had a great downpour today, and it's a really pleasant night.  I'm sitting on my new swing, and I have to say, it's pretty nice.  The upheaval of the flooring plus puppy is manageable, and I'm relaxed after all the furniture moving. (The refrigerator is in the office as I type.). I have wanted a porch swing for years, and between showers, I'm really enjoying it.  The living room was finished today, and we moved some furniture back in, and we are really happy with how it's turning out.  

So here are a couple of pictures of what I can see right now and one of the living room before we put the furniture back in.



No comments: