Friday, January 25, 2008

Tagged

What's his name? Erik, the Big Man

How long have you been together? 20 years next month

How long did you date? I'm not sure we ever had an official date. We were friends... then we were more...then we were married.

How old is he? 39


Who eats more? That's tough. He might eat more at meals but I snack more.


Who said I love you first? He did.



Who is taller? He is.


Who is smarter? He is. Hands down. I know more trivial facts, but he has much better discerning skills in almost every area.

Who does laundry? I do. He is perfectly capable, but I do it.



Who does the dishes? Most of the time, I do. But, he helps out a LOT.



Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.


Who pays the bills? He does. But we just had the conversation tonight that if something were to happen to him, I don't remember any of the necessary passwords to do that. So we are going to work on sharing it.


Who mows the lawn? He does...99.99% of the time. I help out, but it's not really a chore because we have a riding mower.



Who cooks dinner? I usually do. He works in a restaurant, and is a good cook, but once he comes home, that is not what he wants to do.


Who drives when you are together? He does. I don't like to drive, and am not a particularly good driver, so I gladly relinquish driving duties to him. He is a great driver.


Who is more stubborn? It completely depends on the situation.



Who kissed who first? That was completely mutual.



Who asked out who first? See above...wasn't a traditional dating situation.


Who proposed? Once again, non-traditional...that is who we are. It was just more or less agreed upon.



Who has more siblings? We each have one brother.


Who wears the pants in the family? It's a partnership, but if we come to an impasse, I would defer to him...it just hasn't happened yet.


Thanks to Chel for the tag. If you choose to join in, please let me know!!!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Very cool! You're a good sport for playing along!
I loved reading this. Sounds like you and the big man are perfect for each other!

melissa said...

Hey girl! I don't have your email anymore, so when you get a sec, shoot me a line. I have the most amazing story to tell you about our mutual roommate. It will definitely make you smile!