Saturday, December 01, 2007

Parade Night

We enjoyed another parade tonight. It was very long, but we stayed until Santa brought it home. MK had fun marching, and T. Willy had a great time catching a bag full of candy and hanging out with his dad. I just enjoyed watching it and seeing lots of friends. There were more floats and more spectators than I can remember, but it was a lot of fun.

Here are a few pictures. I enjoyed more than I photographed, but it's a sampling. There is one of T. Willy and the Big Man while we were waiting for the parade to begin. Then there is one of MK with a friend of hers after they finished marching. The last one is of 2 of MK's friends with their scout troup.


So the holiday season has officially begun for us! Merry Christmas!





























1 comment:

Chellie said...

Fun! Such cute pictures! I love parades and I love watching the kids at parades.
MK and T. Willy look adorable (as always). ...oh yes, and big man looks handsome as well!