Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whew!

Ty went to the dentist for the first time today. He did great! They
let him wear glasses so that he wouldn't get splashed. I'm so glad
his first visit was positive. He needs a little work done, but a
different dentist will do that. Hopefully that will keep him thinking
good things about ours.

We were a little late for our appointment because as soon as I pulled
up to the gate to pick him up, it started closing. I didn't
understand why until I got out of the car. They were having a fire
drill. So I was able to stand with his class until we were given the
all clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that Ava has loved the dentist so far!! She even wanted him to pull one of her teeth last time. I think back to when I was their age and I would cry & cry when I had to go. I also remember totally clapping my mouth shut and refusing to open..the dentist finally had to reschedule my appt... totally doesnt sound like me does it??!! :)