Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sprinklers, cupcakes, a glider and a grill.

That pretty much sums up the evening. The Big Man grilled hamburgers
and sausages; T. Willy played in our sprinkler, and MK had her friend,
Daniel, over to make cupcakes for the drama department at school.

The drama department is doing "Seussical." It opens a week from
tonight. MK is doing "tech." She gets locked in the light cage with
the other tech kids, and she can't wait. They'll be spending most of
the weekend at rehearsal (hence the cupcakes,) but it should be worth
it. I can't wait to see it! And I'll pay more attention to the
lights than ever before!

And me...I mostly observed tonight. It was a blast. I loved watching
MK and her friend. I loved watching T. Willy play outside. I loved
helping the Big Man with dinner. I loved eating it. What a great
night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those nights too!!! :)