Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh, those Wildwood days!

We have had a fantastic time in Delaware. This morning T. Willy woke up crying. When asked what was wrong he said he'd had a bad dream. "I dreamed the trip was over." That about sums it up. There is never enough time to do everything and see everyone. We had lunch with my dear friend, Shannon, and her husband, Keith, today, and we have already made plans to get together next summer.

Yesterday we went to Wildwood, New Jersey, to walk the boardwalk. It was my first time there. We rode rides and ate all of the beach specialties we could. We walked the whole thing, but took the tram back. It was a wonderful time with my brother and niece. We were also able to see why they sell so many sweatshirts on the boardwalk. By the end of it, we were chilly!! We are definitely not in Florida. Anyway, here are some pictures. Note the one of the three of us texting...my brother caught us in our natural states. In my defense, I was texting Noelle. She was sick so I was checking up on her, and she is feeling better! MK took the go-kart pictures and my niece took the one of me on the ferris wheel...also a very natural pose, because it was HIGH!!!!














































Have a great day and watch out for the tram!!! (If you've been to Wildwood, you will get it!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!! You were texting me! So funny.. thank you for thinking of me while you were walking around Wildwood :) Looks like you had a great time and sorry I missed you this go-round!

Bridget said...

There is nothing better than spending time with family. Glad you all are having such a great time!

Chellie said...

HOLY FUN! Okay... so the whole ferris wheel thing... yikes. I'm so afraid of heights! However, with that being said, I still do just about everything even when heights are involved.

You look awesome in the pictures!