Friday, September 07, 2007

Maybe this is the last time you'll have to read about this

When I began this blog, I was getting ready to start graduate school. Today, I am officially finished with it. What?!?!? (frequent readers are asking yourselves.) What about the graduation pictures in May and the summer practicum? Wasn't your last class in July???? Yes, those things are true. But, for summer graduates, the degrees are not sent out until September. And today was the day that I received it! Hooray! I had not heard about my last project. It was pass or fail and I apparently passed! Hooray again!!! So here is a picture.

















Have a great day! And now I will (may) stop talking about it.

P.S. If you tried to watch the videos from my last post and they didn't work, sorry. I'll try to fix them later.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

WOO-HOO!

It's such a huge accomplishment, I wouldn't mind if you reminded us every now and again...

You ROCK!

Emily said...

WAY TO GO!! Congrats on making it official.