Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bonding

This is a female bonding weekend for MK and me and a male bonding weekend for The Big Man and T. Willy. The girls are going to a "Zoo Snooze" with MK's scout troop and the guys are staying home to watch football and eat "man food." We are packed up and ready to go and just waiting to meet the rest of the troop. I'm told we get to take a behind the scenes tour of the zoo and a train ride around it. I've never been to this zoo before so I'm just looking forward to something different.

We have been so busy this week. MK had an away game with the band on Thursday. I was able to go and took some of her friends. We stopped at McDonald's after the game and it was just a fun time with the girls. Last night was "Middle School Band Night" at the high school so she got to play for the high school fans. Band fits her so well because she likes to participate but isn't interested in standing out. Our high school band is amazing and it gave her a taste of what she has to look forward to.

So, that's it. I hope to have some pictures of the campout when we get back.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: