Thursday, September 06, 2007

Finally

Tonight was supposed to be another football game for MK's school. During the day it started raining. MK was disappointed because she was really looking forward to this game since the last one was cancelled due to lightning. It rained for awhile but we decided to go to meet with the band and hope it would clear up. MK's school is a 10+ minute drive from our house and by the time we got there it was already clearing up. So we spent a fun night at the football field. I was recruited as a chaperone which meant I was assigned a section and had to sit with my group. Not a big deal, because they were well behaved and not needy at all, plus it was MK's group! The Big Man brought T. Willy and they stayed till halftime. The reason was that T. Willy had to be in bed, which is true, but The Big Man wasn't sorry to leave so that he could watch the opening night of NFL. So I am hoping these videos work. One is of the band playing and the other is of T. Willy dancing to the band. We had lots of fun visiting with friends and our team won!!! Go Panthers!!!

I couldn't get the videos to work so I just deleted them. Maybe another time.

No comments: