Saturday, February 11, 2006

Have I mentioned that I like the color red???

Here are some before and after pictures of a wall in my kitchen. Since we've lived here the kitchen has been white then yellow then a really pale taupe (that lasted about 7 hours and I realized it looked more pink than taupe so it became...) a darker but still boring taupe and now white again. But red is my favorite and I did not want to paint the entire kitchen red, so I just did this wall. I love it!!!! I snapped the "after" picture right after I finished so it's still taped up and not cleaned up yet.

It's gotten cooler here but nothing like the blizzard they're calling for on the East Coast. I've been watching live-cams of it on deldot.net and wishing I could see it snow. But I won't complain because we did get to play in it when we were home for Christmas. All of you enjoying it...please send pictures!!!!

Good night.











2 comments:

melissa said...

WOW! What a difference! I can see why you love it. It looks gorgeous. This is similar to the color that I just painted over in my living room. I never really tired of that color at all. Nice paint job too!
I will post some snow pics on my blog later.

Thom said...

That looks great!!! I have one wall in my living room red--very similar to your shade. Love it!