Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Feels like spring

The Big Man's parents are in town for a few days so we got up early this a.m. and went to breakfast with them before taking MK to school. There was a fire in the fireplace at the restaurant and it was wonderful. The kids were in pants and sweatshirts. After we came home, I took T. Willy outside to play. Off came the sweats and I put him in his new overall shorts. I took off his shoes and socks for a little while and he did not like the feeling of the dry grass on his feet. Hopefully he'll be over that by summer. I snapped a few shots of him enjoying the springlike weather. I also included one of our cat, Sugar, enjoying the breeze coming through an open window. Hope you enjoy them!




























2 comments:

Thom said...

Those are SOOO cute! He is just a dollbaby! Nice picture of the cat,too---good lines.

melissa said...

Oooooo I'll admit it. I am envious of that weather!! We are sooooo excited for Spring to get here. Not only does it mean the return of warmer weather and all it's related joys, but also because Race will be coming home!!! (excited squeal). I love T.Willy in his little overalls! Sooo cute.