Saturday, October 29, 2005

Trick or Treat

So our little town decided that the kids would trick or treat tonight instead of Monday. They've done this before but tonight it seemed that many people didn't get the word. Still it was a beautiful and cool night so we had a great time. The Big Man stayed home and passed out candy and I took MK and T. Willy out with a friend of MK's. We ran into several friends and were home by 8. That is an hour later than T. Willy usually goes to bed so I'm really hoping that he doesn't get up at 6:30 tomorrow, since he won't know that the time has changed.

I have some pictures and I'll work on downloading them. Have a great night!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Wow, so halloween is already done for you guys? Do post pictures when you can, so we will know what your kids dressed up as! I love halloween pictures!