Monday, October 03, 2005

Highs and Lows

No, not that kind....it's all about the weather. The Big Man checked the temps at Stone Mountain for the weekend. It should be in the 70's with lows in the LOW 60's!!!! I am very hopeful. Sad, huh? I just got back from Wal-Mart. It was 79 degrees and it's 8:45. But the calendar says it's OCTOBER!!!! Sorry to whine...I get like this every year at this time, but I'm usually not complaining in February.

Today I cleaned and moved a lot of furniture. MK changed rooms. So now she has the big bedroom that was originally hers when we moved into the house and turned her smaller room into something yet to be determined. Of course the other room is bright green with a pre-teen girly border...we'll have to work on that.

That's it. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thom said...

Well, I won't tell you what the highs and lows have been here.Suffice it to say that Fall is practically upon us!

I hope the weather is gorgeous and COOL for your trip!

melissa said...

Enjoy that trip, girl. I have always heard that Stone M. is very nice. How cool that M.K. can switch rooms and such. I am afraid that our modest little cape cod is bursting at the seams, and finds the boys sharing a room at present. The basement wants finishing!