Friday, August 26, 2005

Have you seen this?

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm12/projectedpath_large.html?from=wxcenter_maps

Oh brother. Fortunately on the map right now, it's only a Category 1 and we are at the far left...not far from where Florida meets the Alabama border. But I have been praying for the residents of South Florida with the satisfaction that the last projected path that I saw sent it toward Texas. Good grief. (No, I'm not sure how long ago that was, and no, I really don't pay that much attention to the weather. Mostly I look outside.) The Big Man mentioned to MK that she might not have school Monday. I honestly had a blank look on my face...Labor Day? Nawww..took me a second to calculate the dates. I'd like to say that I was just so overwhelmed with school and the duties of caring for the household, but no, I just rarely know what the date is. Do any other stay at home moms have that problem?

No comments: