Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's been too long.

I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted. I think I've been in denial about all the things going on. I've also been really really busy.  

Since I last posted, we performed our play.  It went really well. I was so proud of their hard work.  The cast was a dream, and, while I'm happy for the break, I cannot wait for the next one. 

Bigger news:  MK turned 18 and graduated from high school!  When I started this blog, I think she was starting 5th grade.  She has grown into a beautiful young woman, and I am so very proud of her.  

The school year has ended, and I'm finished for the summer. No complaints here!  T. Willy ended on a great note, and we are all happy to have a nice long break.  


As I'm writing, we are on vacation with my side of the family in the Outer Banks, North Carolina.  On Saturday, my parents will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.  My brother and his wife will celebrate 25 years in August, and MK and my nephew graduated this year, so we have a lot to celebrate!  We are staying in a house right on the ocean.  We've explored and eaten great food and had an overall wonderful time.  

So I will post pictures of as much of the last two months as I can. Have a great day!











No comments: