Tuesday, January 01, 2013

January 1.

The kids come home tomorrow. That is the biggest news today. I have been able to have some alone time and have gotten a lot done around the house, but I miss the kids!!! I really hope the flights are all on time and that everything goes smoothly for them.

The Big Man and I went to a movie tonight. We saw "Jack Reacher," and I really enjoyed it. The Big Man has read all of Lee Child's books, so I may have to read them now.


Not much else to report right now. It was a dreary but warm day here - 70!!!! I can get used to this, but I suspect we will see more cool weather before it's warm for good. After Christmas, I'm ready for warm weather. My first seed catalog of the year arrived on the 26th, so I'm in the mood to start cleaning the garden and getting it ready.

Here is a picture that my mom sent of their last night playing games.


No comments: