Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE

It's a quiet New Year's Eve here. The Big Man worked today, and we went out to eat when he came home. We rented a movie and watched some football. He works early in the morning, so I don't know if he will even make it to see the ball drop. Fortunately we live in Central Time, and they broadcast from Eastern, so there's a chance.

Resolutions? I have a few.

I am resolved to keep up with the blog more. 2012 was definitely a low posting year. It doesn't mean nothing happened - we were very busy - I just didn't record it all.

I also resolve to cook more often and eat more meals at the dinner table. We have a tendency to eat too many meals on the run, so I aim to change that.

2013 is going to bring us one very big change: MK graduates from high school this year. I'll miss her at school, but I'm excited for her and what her future holds.

So that's it. The kids come home on Wednesday. I'm ready to see them. I did a big cleaning on T. Willy's room, and I have a few more things do tomorrow. Then I am ready for the kids to be home!!!!

No comments: