Thursday, February 16, 2012

I crack myself up

So much for my goal to post a picture of the kids. It lasted one day. But here is a picture of the kids. The focus is soft, but they had fun doing it, so that makes it a keeper.

We are playing hooky and heading to New Orleans tomorrow. We plan to take in a Mardi Gras parade. T. Willy has never been to one, so it should be fun for him. We also may go to the aquarium. MK has a new fish, so she has been studying about fish. It seems appropriate.

I am going to school for first period tomorrow. The parenting skills teacher asked other teachers to speak in the class about parenting experiences. I am not sure what I'll talk about; I'm really hoping they've prepared some questions for me to answer. I'm always glad to help a fellow teacher, especially this one. Her only grandchild was diagnosed with leukemia a month ago. The doctors have said that if you must have leukemia, she has the one that is most treatable. Please keep Molly C. in your prayers.

No comments: