Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dear Blog,

I'm cheating on you....with Pinterest. I resisted. I did. I kept hearing about it, but I did not ask for an invitation. However, I'm weak, and I caved. Now I'm hooked. And it's caused me to neglect you, my dear and faithful blog.

You've been there for me for so long. Through MySpace. Facebook. You have always been there. We had a wonderful year together - I didn't neglect you at all. (Let's not talk about that dark day in December.) We've shared so many wonderful events.

I now just have to find room in my heart for both of you. I'll try to do better.

Annette

P.S. Here is something I found on Pinterest that I'm trying to recreate in my own way. It's just a start. I am going to add some more elements, but I wanted to share what I have done so far.

No comments: