Sunday, January 01, 2012

Almost time...

Tomorrow is the entire reason we came to California. It's parade day!

We've had a blast. I am ready to see my Big Man and my Little Man, but I'll be sorry to leave too. California has been wonderful; however, my home is pretty wonderful too.

We spent today at Universal Studios, and ended the day at Jillian's which is a Dave and Buster's type place. It was really neat. We had the entire place to ourselves, and the kids could play all the games and had unlimited soda, pizza, nachos and salad. A kid's dream!

Now we're on the bus heading back to our hotel to get a few hours of sleep before getting up at 3:00 a.m. We are feeding the kids bagged breakfasts and getting on the road at 4:30. If you can, watch the parade and look for #53: the Big Red Machine!!!!

No comments: