Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dorothy said it best.

There's no place like home. That isn't original, but it's great to be back. I missed the Big Man and T. Willy, and it's great to have the family back together again.

We should have had a nice quiet day, but it was pretty busy. I was up early to spend time with T. Willy before school, we had an appointment, I went to school to work with the drama club, and then went to scouts with T. Willy. I just keep reminding myself that I'll be able to relax next week; I just have to make it until then. Our district competition is Friday and Saturday, and then drama club is pretty much finished for the year. It's a lot of fun, but I look forward to spending more time at home.

So I'll add some of our last views of the trip (including a picture of the roses the Big Man left for MK and me when we got to the car at school) and I'm going to try to get some sleep. It was a dream vacation, but we're back to reality tomorrow.

No comments: