Monday, February 14, 2011

Again?

My phone rang at school today. It was T. Willy's school nurse. He had fallen and apparently been kicked on the way down while on the playground, and he has something to show for it. The nurse asked me to pick him up to keep an eye on him, so I did. I checked MK out too, because there was no reason to have to head back in a couple of hours to get her. He seems fine, and I'm glad there was a sub at school to take my classes for just two periods.

If you remember the black eye of two weeks ago, you'll know that if these things had to happen, I'm glad they're happening at school. I can just see child protective services showing up at my door to make me explain his injuries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH..that is a knot & a half!!! Wow...hope he's doing okay!