Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why buy?

T. Willy has a new shirt. We bought it the other night mostly because it says, "Delaware Panthers." I don't know who the Delaware Panthers are, but it reminded me of home, so I jumped at it.

If you look closely, you may see that T. has a black eye. He is now the third in our family of four to sport a shiner on this blog. T. gave me one early in my blogging days when he threw a ball at me. MK had one when she tried a flag spin, and it went wrong. Then we picked him up early from school on Tuesday, and his face was scratched. He slipped on the playground, and now his black eye is a remnant of that. It is still getting worse, so I'm curious how bad it will get before it gets better. It doesn't show up too well in the photo, but you can definitely see it in person.

No comments: