Saturday, January 01, 2011

Day 1

In 2009, I resolved to blog every day that year. With the exception of a couple of hours in December, I did. I half-heartedly resolved it in 2010. I posted 368 times, I think, but I did miss some days, even ones that were not cruise related.

So it's a new year. Here are my new resolutions:

1. Organization. Who doesn't say that? But I mean it. I was born without the organizing gene; it just doesn't come naturally to me, but I am resolved to change that.

2. Try one new recipe a week. I've gotten a bit lax in the cooking department. I usually say that I don't like cooking. That isn't 100% true. I don't mind cooking if I think it's going to be good and everyone will eat it. It's just rare that the planets align that way. So, I am going to try to find recipes to add to our menu.

3. I will again try to blog and post a picture every day. It's so much easier to do since I can post from my phone.

So, tonight's picture is of MK on the last night of the play. My dad sent the pictures today, and I thought she looked especially pretty in this one.

No comments: