Saturday, January 22, 2011

Making room

My friend, Noelle, introduced me to a new blog - www.younghouselove.com - and I cannot get enough of it. Oh to be blessed with the ideas of this young couple! They've inspired me to do some things around our house. So today I gave the master bedroom a deep cleaning and changed it around a bit. I considered painting, but I still really like the color in our room, so the only new thing is the comforter. Here is a picture. It's lacking a picture above the bed, but I will wait until I find just the right thing. The next projects are T. Willy's room and the kids' bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the color of the walls too..I wouldn't change that. I'd get something bright to draw the eye..above your headboard. You might have to try out a few things..take a swatch of the paint color to try and match and get a splash of that wall color in the painting.. or..you can always try my fabric/scrapbook paper idea :)