Monday, March 29, 2010

Back in the USA

Wow! We had such a great time. Too much to tell from my seat on the
bus, but it's Spring Break, so I'll have some time to compose my
thoughts. We rested and ate (ATE) and did a little sightseeing. We
even saw a good bit of MK. I didn't turn on my phone once, and only
missed it a little. Since it was off, I will have to wait until I'm
home to post pictures. It would have been nice to be able to text on
the ship, because communication was hard. If you weren't with
someone, it was hard to find them. But we managed just fine.

When I finally turned on my phone this morning, I found several emails
from my mother in law with pictures and updates about T. Willy. It
looks like he did well and had a great time too, but it sure will be
good to see him again.

So now we are riding back home with a lunch stop along the way. We
should be back with T. Willy this afternoon. See you soon!

No comments: