Tuesday, November 17, 2009

321 days

I've blogged every day now for 321 days! It's almost over. Now the question is: will I continue to do it every day next year too? I'm thinking I will have to. It has become such a part of the routine of my day. I am thinking though about a theme for the year. I've done a picture every day since late January...any suggestions for next year?

And..welcome. You are here because you've been invited. The blog is no longer open to the public. Now I don't have to correct when I use Ty and Maddie's real names!

Two funny things today: Ty was trying to talk today while Maddie and I were talking to each other. Every time he'd try to talk, one of us would say something. He was frustrated and said, "You're stepping on my words!"

Then, I bought Maddie's favorite ice cream today. They usually sell it at this time of year. It's "Peppermint Stick" and has bits of candy cane in it. We had some after dinner. Ty asked what it was, and I told him it was Christmas ice cream. After he tried it, he said, "You're right. It tastes like a holiday."

No new picture today. So here is an old one from last year around this time. It's the day that I took the kids to Turkey Creek for a walk.

No comments: