Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good guess

MK was an 80's girl for Halloween. She did mention that she should have been Madonna, but decided it was just an 80's girl. I'm really glad Chel and Em were able to figure it out. She argued quite a bit with me about the costume, apparently I had no idea what was "authentic" 80's. It took a bit of convincing that I really did have an idea about it. Her biggest complaint? The hair was too big...she really didn't understand the 80's, did she?

My parents are here right now. We are having a great visit. The kids are enjoying them and even spent the night with them so that the Big Man and I could go out to dinner. He had to work early Saturday morning, so I was able to actually sleep in until I woke up on my own! I can't remember the last time that happened.

MK walked in our town's Veteran's Day parade with her school band on Saturday. I was happy that my parents got to see a parade in our town, because for such a small town, parades are really a big deal! T. Willy loves them because we always end up with a bag full of candy that they throw from the floats. It is always a good time to see lots of friends that we don't get to see often.

So that's what's going on with us! Have a great day, and Happy Veteran's Day to all vets out there!!! Thank you so much!!!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

YAY! MK was totally 80's! Sad, but I love the 80's! :) I wish I would have been older during them! I can't believe I'm admitting that!
Fun about the parade. I love small towns, they sure know how to put on great things!