Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It was twenty years ago....

yesterday....that a very naive 17 year old girl left home to go to college for the first time. There she met her roommate, Melissa, and later that day, The Big Man. Yes, that girl was me! Wow!

Sorry, Melissa, that I just told the bloggy world how old we are. You don't look it at all, so I don't think you're worried about it.

School is great...busy, busy, busy, but I have a great group of students. Our books were delayed at the printer so that is causing some headaches, but we'll make it.

I had an accident with the scissors and now have much shorter hair. The scissors were being held by the Big Man at the time. I had just wanted a trim because I was waiting for an idea about how to have it cut. Well, the decision was made for me. I'll try to post pictures soon.

That's it...have a great day!

3 comments:

Chellie said...

So cool about Melissa and the big man!!!
I can't wait to see your hair... sounds like it could be a good story to tell as well. :)

Emily said...

So glad your school year is going well!

I literally gasped when I read about the "hair mis-hap". To make you feel better, The Dude decided to go completely bald the last time I tried to give him a trim. OOPS!! That was years ago, and he still shaves his head each day, and we love the look. So good things can come from accidents :)

Chellie said...

Just checking in... I hope you are doing well!