Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun weekend

This weekend was busy and fun! MK had a Halloween party on Saturday night. We roasted hot dogs and made smores and played a few games and then just sat around the campfire and the girls told stories. They put up with me because I wasn't leaving nine 6th graders alone with the fire. They were all well-behaved and loud and fun! The Big Man's mom came over and watched T. Willy which was a big help.

On Sunday we went to church then MK had a Fall Festival with the Girl Scouts. It was a cluster event so several troops participated. MK let T. Willy tag along with her and they both seemed to have a good time. Today was back to school and something I have long awaited: since the time changed, MK did not have to walk to her bus stop in the dark!!! It was completely daylight and we couldn't stop laughing at how strange it felt.

I'm sorry that I don't have pictures to post but all of the pictures have friends in them. Tomorrow is trick-or-treating so I promise to post some from that! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

That sounds like fun (the bonfire). You're a cool mom!!