Sunday, February 17, 2013

What a trip!

We had such a good trip to Disney! It has only been a full two days, but we packed a lot into that time.

Yesterday we went to Magic Kingdom. It was nice, but it was also really crowded. There were a lot of lines. But we made the most of it, and MK loved showing T. Willy around since it was pretty much his first time there. The guys got tired around 5:30, so they went back to the room, and MK and I stayed at the park. Then we decided to have a little adventure.

I like food. I readily admit that. I had heard about something called "Dole Whip," and I wanted to try it. It's available at Magic Kingdom, but it was really cold there, so we hopped the monorail and went to the Polynesian hotel and got some there. It was as good as I'd hopes. Basically it was soft serve, but it's pineapple. I loved it.

Then we went to the hotel. We charged our phones and bundled up, and MK and I let the boys sleep, and we went back to Magic Kingdom because it was open till 1:00 a.m. The lines were lower, so we did a few things we didn't get to during the day. We stayed until about 12:30, and it was worth it. The guys slept well and enjoyed dinner together. It was a lot of fun for all of us.

Today we went to Epcot. We had a great time. My favorite is always the countries. There was an interactive scavenger hunt that T. Willy really enjoyed. We rode and walked and played. Whew. We are tired. We made a lot of fun memories, and we are ready to go home. We are going to Downtown Disney before we leave tomorrow, so the fun never ends!!!




















No comments: