Thursday, November 22, 2012

Well hello

You really didn't think I'd make it through Thanksgiving remembering to post my thanks, did you? Sigh. The play got going with really long rehearsals, and that was the end of that. Please know that I have many things to be thankful for!!!!

Today I am thankful that the play is over and was successful. We came out ahead moneywise, and we had some really good shows. Especially Friday night. That was my favorite. The kids and some parents really showed up and worked hard. My own kids were a part of it, and that made it even more special. My mom and my aunt came for it, and that the was the icing on the cake!!

I am also thankful today that Thanksgiving is over. While I was drying the last dish, I remembered that I'd posted a "what to do next year" last year, but it all worked, and the family enjoyed it, so I count that a success.

And tonight, the Big Man, who worked crazy hours this week, is ready to relax, so MK and I are going to get to go to a late movie tonight!!!







No comments: