Saturday, November 03, 2012

This boy.

This sweet boy has been a joy since the moment we found out about him. We found about him nine years after we found out about MK. After all that time, we figured that we would have an only child. We were so thankful for MK, but there was still something missing. I prayed and prayer for one more child, and we were blessed with this most wonderful little boy.

He has the most delightful personality. He never meets a stranger and just assumes everyone is going to want to talk to him as much as he wants to talk to them. He is a talker! I wouldn't trade that about him.

He has a tender heart but also knows exactly what he wants. He loves video games, likes flag football (he pulled his first flag today!!!!!) and loves his big sister but is so happy that football season is over because the games are too long for him. He is Daddy's boy but still holds my hand and hugs me in public. I really love that.

Today I am so thankful for T. Willy.

No comments: