Saturday, October 20, 2012

Autumn love

It is my favorite time of year. It has gotten cooler, and I love it! There are only two games left. I am getting very sentimental about it. I'm not sure I've ever mentioned it (haha,) but I have loved being a band mom, and it's coming to an end. We lost a district game last night, so it isn't looking like we will see any post season play

MK left this morning to go to a competition in Valdosta, Georgia. They will compete tonight, and then they are going to Wild Adventures tomorrow. MK overslept this morning, but she made it. She sent this picture from the bus - a double decker- and she is excited to be on the top deck

So the Big Man works today, and T. Willy has a football game. It's been awhile since I've had a Saturday mostly free, and I'm looking forward to catching up with things around the house. I also look forward to opening windows for the first time.

No comments: