Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busy doesn't cover it.

Oh my goodness.

I'm directing our spring play at school, and it is almost time for it. One more week!!! We are working on it constantly, and I am finally seeing it come together. So, I don't have a lot of anything else to report.

MK gets her driver's license on Monday, so that's pretty big. She's been driving with me for a year, and she does a great job, but, there is no way to really prepare myself for it. It's a rite of passage, and most parents go through it, but...just praying a lot.

Here is a picture of T. Willy riding with MK and her boyfriend. They pick him up while we are rehearsing late and then bring him to the school. This is one of those trips. In addition, I added two pictures that Matt's mom took at the beach before prom. I thought they were both great.

No comments: