Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fun times!

Yesterday was T. Willy's 8th birthday!!! MK made cupcakes, and the Big Man took them to school to share with T.'s class. We went bowling and then to T. Willy's choice for dinner - Arby's - and we ate there because he specifically wanted to eat inside. It was a really fun time.

I woke up this morning and could barely open my eye. I managed to get my contact out, but it just hurt and watered. This is a big testing week at school, but I was able to get a sub and get an appointment with the eye doctor. I scratched my eye right in the center which he said was unusual. Then I came home to rest it and slept for about 4 hours straight. It still hurts, but I have an antibiotic and she said it should feel better tomorrow. I sure hope so.

MK is being a big help. She took T. Willy in the pool for his first time this year and is now making dinner. She is a special girl!

No comments: