Friday, August 05, 2011

Busy days

We've had some busy days around here, and I haven't been writing about any of it. We are leaving for Pigeon Forge in the morning, and I suspect I'm too excited to sleep. We are all looking forward to this trip - even the long drive tomorrow.

Today was our 22nd anniversary. We usually celebrate by the Big Man planning something fun for us. This year, I took over. I surprised him with a lunch and then a trip to the spa. He had a pedicure, and we both had massages. We had such a great time together!

Then tonight was "Meet the Band" which means football season is coming soon! The band was great, and we loved watching them show us a preview of what we have to expect this season.

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to. I hope to post many more from our vacation.

No comments: