Tuesday, June 28, 2011

M is for....

MK just has a short while before band camp starts, and our days will not be as lazy as they are right now. So I want to pack some fun things into our days while we can.

This week we are doing theme days by letter. No fancy name for it - we each get to choose a letter and find activities to go with it. MK's day was today, and she chose the letter "M." So, we had "M"uffins for breakfast, had "M"oe's for lunch, went to the "M"all, had a "M"cDonald's ice cream cone and homemade "M"acaroni and cheese for dinner. (Yes, they did revolve around food.) It was so fun! Tomorrow is my day, and I have chosen the letter "A." T. Willy's day is Thursday...and he chose the letter "F."

T. Willy missed VBS at our church while we were in Delaware, so my neighbor took him with her kids today. He wasn't sure he wanted to go, but he loved it and can't wait to go back! I asked what he learned, and he said, "The ten condiments!"

No comments: