Monday, August 02, 2010

Why I'm up early

The reason I'm not going back to sleep is that I go back to work today. The reason I am up too early is the cat.

There is a white and grey cat that lays itself right by our back door. It drives our cat crazy. She lunges at the door crying and hissing. I can hear it from our room which I did this morning. As I got up to deal with it, I remembered that T. Willy was sleeping in the living room. He was already at my door when I was opening it. I got to the back door, and there was that cat, lying in front of the door as if to taunt our cat. It has cost me a lot of sleep, but I'm never able to catch it. I promise I wouldn't hurt it. I just want to scare it away.

Anyway, T. Willy is in our bed, and I'm getting out of it to go to work. I'm looking forward to it! I'm teaching a new subject this year, and I still have a lot to do to get ready for it!

No comments: