Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It was a quiet day here. MK went to her last performance of
Seussical. I'm so excited that she'll actually come home with me
tomorrow! T. Willy and I played outside. We gardened and played in
the pool. The Big Man worked, but we had dinner together and spent
time outside with the kids.

My dear neighbor had been conspiring with the kids all week on a
project. Today I found out what it was. She had them make this
apron. I love it! I love the handprints, and I'll really treasure it.

And, while I was celebrating and able to talk to my mom today, I was
reminded how many of my close friends my age and younger that did not
have their moms to call or visit with today. I'm praying for them
tonight and thanking the Lord that my mom is here and healthy and such
a wonderful example to my family. I love you, Mom! Thank you for
everything!

No comments: