Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trying so hard not to get excited.

So, a couple of days ago I wrote about how dreary it was here and how
there was no hope of snow. Ooops. I was mistaken. There is hope.
They are calling for a wintry mix tonight and snow tomorrow. I've even
read that we could get an inch or two. For my family and friends in
Delaware, that's a mere dusting compared to what they've had in the
past week, but for us it would be monumental. The two counties west
of us have already cancelled school for tomorrow, but our county is
holding on. We are keeping an eye on it. A four day weekend would be
fun. Oh, the sleep we could get!!

We will dream of it tonight, but I'll leave you with a picture that my
brother sent. Can you believe they had more on top of all of this snow?

No comments: