Monday, January 11, 2010

Poor baby

T. Willy's teacher called me at school this afternoon. She said that T. was complaining of a stomachache. She felt like she needed to call because he has never complained before. MK and I picked him up early, but when he came home, he seemed fine.

I had my final class tonight (happy happy day!) and during class the Big Man texted that T. was napping. This boy DOES NOT nap unless he's sick, and sure enough, he woke up with a temperature of 102.6. It doesn't seem to be his stomach, though. I'm thinking ear infection. So, I've arranged for a sub tomorrow and will be staying home with him. I went to the school and prepared a lesson plan for the sub. There were few people there when I was, and it was such a strange but nice thing to be there alone. I really liked the solitude.

So, that's it for me tonight. Have a great evening!

No comments: