Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Whew

T. Willy turned 3 yesterday!!! We were in New Orleans over the weekend so we had his birthday at my brother-in-law, the Grillmaster's, house. He and the Mrs. were gracious hosts and we had a blast.

We had a wonderful visit with my nephew. Although Melissa suggested it, we didn't actually give him car keys and point him to the beach, but we did enjoy 3 trips to the beach and had such a good time with him. We were also able to give him a tour of New Orleans and his first beignets.

So here are some pictures.












































































I had to add this picture of T. Willy. This is how his hair looks every morning when he wakes up.



So there you go. Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Chellie said...

I love it when you update!!

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love the photo of the boys holding hands. Cute!

I can't believe your baby is 3. He's so cute... even with "bed-head!"

Anonymous said...

That's just precious. And for obvious reasons (the fact that I've got a teenager of my own), I just love that third photo of the little guy with your nephew. Priceless.

melissa said...

How Fun!! So, what was it like for you to have a teen around the house for awhile?? They're funny, aren't they? Love the pic of TWilly! SO cute!

Laney said...

Awww! Crazy baby hair! I love it.:-)