Saturday, July 08, 2006

Whew!!

Wow...what a busy month!!! It goes something like this: school for me, busy fun for my parents and the kids, work for the Big Man, drive from FL to NC to visit wonderful family we haven't seen in tooooo long, drive from NC to DE to visit wonderful family and friends we see more often but still not enough, crabs and a softball game, a trip to VA to visit our college alma mater - all I can say about that is wow!!!fireworks, swimming, ice skating - FINALLY meeting up with Melissa (wish I would take the time to learn to insert a link there, oh well, check out the sidebar)and her wonderful kids and sister(the last time I saw Thom I think she was a teenager!!!), a trip to "John Boy's" homeplace (and getting in the middle of a catfight between the proprietors of the museum and a gift shop), good bye to the Big Man who drove home while I rode back to DE with my brother, a fun 4th of July party with more friends, sending MK on a trip to NYC with my mom, brother and a new friend, K, one day of sinus trouble and rest, a sub, a trip to DE's famous Dairy Palace, and 2 unremarkable plane rides home. I'll try to sum up in photos. Whew!



MK and T. Willy on the front porch of the CB where the Big Man was working when MK was born. There were still some employees there that remembered him.







The Big Man and MK standing outside of my dorm...I lived in this dorm for 2 years, on the first and then the second floors...it's where I met Melissa and where I lived when the Big Man and I first became friends and then started dating.








MK and me at the new church on campus.

1 comment:

melissa said...

WOW! When you type it all out like that, it really IS a lot!! You need a vacation from your vacation!! I love the pictures!