Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Super power I wish I had

Besides the ability to fly, right now I wish I had the ability to stop time. This is my favorite time of year and Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday. But it's tomorrow already and then it will be gone. (sigh) MK often says that Saturday is her favorite day of the week. Mine has always been Thursday. On Thursday, the weekend still lies ahead of you. None of it has been used up. Of course, I'm not working outside the home right now, so my family tell me that every day is Saturday for me. I disagree, I say that every day is Monday. Better yet, every day is Thursday...because that's my favorite. Regardless, I am blessed in my life no matter what day it is and truly have much to be thankful for.

The Big Man's parents came in yesterday and surprised MK by bringing her cousin with them. She spent the night at their house and I doubt I'll hear much from her today. I learned that there is a Christmas tree farm in a neighboring town, so we may take the girls there for a little adventure. The trees are atypical since we live in the South, no firs or blue spruce, but it still could be a fun time picking out a tree and cutting it down. We'll see.

Have a great Thanksgiving and drop me a line!

No comments: