Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Whew...

It has been a whirlwind around here, and it isn't going to stop until the end of May.  


Last week was the Florida State Thespian Festival.  I'm the sponsor of Thespian (basically the drama club,) so I took a group down to Tampa to perform in a small group musical. It was my first trip to Tampa, and I confess being a little nervous about it, but I couldn't have asked for a better trip.  MK came with us, and it was so fun having her on the trip too.  

I loved Tampa.  It was beautiful and clean, and the weather was perfect.  The group performed beautifully, and the Big Man and T. Willy surprised us by joining us on Friday night.  

Now it's Spring Break, and I've been busy since we came home.  I've Ben cleaning and doing yard work.  I'd hoped to finish the front yard yesterday, but i still have a bit to do.  Then I'm going to finish the back yard, clean out the shed and relax at some point.  I want to get all of the yard work finished, because as soon as we get back to school, auditions begin for the spring play.  We've chosen "The Sound of Music." I'm very excited!

Yesterday, MK's friends went to the zoo and invited T. Willy along.  They had a great time, and it was so sweet of them to ask him. 

No comments: