Tuesday, October 25, 2011

P.S.

Today was my birthday! I'm still like a kid when it comes to my birthday. I had so many kind messages from people, my students sang to me, and my family gave me some great gifts! T. Willy was so sweet and excited about the card he gave me. It was sweet to see the joy he had in giving. MK and the Big Man taught it to him. They also gave me my favorite cake!

It was a long day, though. I'm the sophomore sponsor at school, and I've been working on the Homecoming float. It's coming along nicely, and I have some really hard working students and parents doing it. It's been fun, but I will admit that I will be happy when it's finished! I miss my house.

Today's picture is a craft I made at camp this weekend. It is proof positive that when I say I'm not crafty, I am not being falsely modest. I am just not crafty.

No comments: