Wednesday, July 13, 2011

M.I.A.

I've been out of commission lately, but I hope to be back to normal now. A few weeks ago, I had a filling replaced, and I've been in pain ever since. I kept thinking it would just go away, and when I finally couldn't take it any longer, I called the dentist only to find out they were on vacation. MK started band camp on Monday, so I stopped at the dentist on my way home to see if they could help. They were able to see me that day, but due to the extent of the pain, they recommended a root canal.

So that's what I did today. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Of course, I'm still numb, so we'll see how I feel later. I was in so much pain - all day long, wake me up at night pain - so I'm thankful that they could see me this soon, and I'm hoping it's going to be better now.

On the way home, I snapped a picture of my favorite area of Destin. It was so beautiful and made me feel better just to see it.

No comments: