Sunday, October 24, 2010

I always have a story.

If you know me in real life, you know that I remember the strangest things, and I always have a story. So, here's this:

My birthday is tomorrow. Since the Big Man is home but leaving early in the morning, we celebrated my birthday today. One of my gifts was a huge surprise, and it showed that he listened to me.

The story was this: one of my students wore a shirt recently that I loved. It's from American Eagle, and it says across it TMAE - trademark American Eagle. But the reason I liked it is that it's also our family's first initials - Ty Maddie Erik Annette (hence the name of the blog - teamgeb.)

So he found a hoodie for me with that on it. It's great!

This is where it gets strange. I enjoy numbers, and work out different ways our birthdays add up. It works, but it's not something everyone enjoys.

On my shirt is a 54. It took me just a minute to figure it out, but I did. All of our birthdays plus our anniversary equal 54. Weird, huh? (5+2+25+5+17=54.) The Big Man said he could sit in a room for 100 years with that shirt and never come up with that. I guess its just one of those things that makes me - me.

Good night.

No comments: